Wednesday 4 April 2007

So here I still am

I'm sure most of you would have deduced by now, I'm full of shit. The post below is indeed an April Fool's prank... or is it? Yes it is... or is it? Okay okay, it is... or is it?

Looks like a couple people fell for it, or at least were able to admit to it. You all know who you are. If you enjoyed this edition of dumbschmuckery, we'll be here same time next year. See you then.

Meanwhile, back on Earth, I've had a bit of writer's block. I'll say something when there's something to say.

5 comments:

Michael Ries said...

Well 2shay I still look at your blog from time to time - you got me going.... bloging !
Thanks for that - My blog being a travel blog it´s a bit different.

iám trying to lean. See you

The Chapati Kid said...

Where are you...

2Shay said...

Michael R - Wonderful news! Glad to hear you're blogging. Please post your blog's URL so I may have a gander. Welcome to the world of blogging.

CK - I'm back now, well, actually been back for a couple of weeks. I was out of town for a buddy's wedding anniversary for a few weeks. Once I got back I felt pretty blah, and unfortunately let my blog fall to the wayside.

Nhi said...

Glad to see you back, Shay!

2Shay said...

Thanks Nhi :)