Thursday 3 April 2008

Thoughts From The Head Is Being Retarded

Okay, judging by the reactions (here and by phone), for some indecipherable reason, my previous post was not considered amusing... at all! Perhaps it is just my warped sense of humour, if you can call it that, but I thought it was hilarious. While I knew some would think I took things too far, I didn't expect them to be in the majority. I suppose it was one of those things that was funnier in my head. My apologies to those who think I crossed the line.

I shall attempt to be more wary with next years edition of dumbschmuckery.

5 comments:

The Chapati Kid said...

WHAT. THE. FUCK?!?!?!!?!?!

I just left a message on your last post, hit the blog title to go back home, and got this.

I need to beat you senseless pronto.

2Shay said...

Sowwy :(

Anonymous said...

Nice to know Nhi and Al had suspicions and kinda called it.

Next year I think he's planning to submit an obituary to a paper and then NOT answer his phone for a week!

Ahhh, that crazy Kenyan.

2Shay said...

Gee thanks Darrell, Now you've gone and ruined it!

Nhi said...

Phew!