Wednesday 26 December 2007

Kwaheri

Happy Holidays to everyone - and a special Merry Christmas to Darrell ;) I won't be posting a lot to TFTH for the next month or so. I am going to Kenya! I leave on Dec 30th and plan to return three weeks later.

If I get access to some decent Internet while I'm there, I may post anything I find blog-worthy, although I suspect most of my entries will be on my personal blog. So until my next posting - have a great new year's everyone. And as they say in Kiswahili - Kwaheri!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shay! Have a great trip! You should take/post some pictures.

2Shay said...

Thanks Al. I'll do my best take pictures. My one regret the last time I was down there... not a single snap shot did I take.

Anonymous said...

Well then, you must remedy that this time around.