Tuesday 8 January 2008

And the hits just keep on coming...

It seems, the powers that be decided it wasn't enough that I would be at the epicentre of all the brats on a flight out of Toronto, or that I wouldn't even make it to Kenya, or that I would barely make it back to Canada - I guess for a lark, they thought let's hit Shay with a viral infection in the sinuses! Something fun that would keep him coughing all night long, unable to sleep with a vicious headache, congestion, stiff neck, hips and knees - this is shaping up to a just a wonderful fucking year! Feel sorry for me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to add fuel to your disdain of children, but I'm willing to bet good money that your illness is probably a result of spending all those hours in a confined space with those kids on the plane.

Let the bitching continue...;P

2Shay said...

Hee Hee. It would have been nice to be able to blame the young rapscallions for my illness, however my suspicions lay with an elderly lady who was sitting two seats down next to the window who spent the most of the flight coughing up a storm. She was the wife of the gentleman getting pummelled from the rear. (Yeah, I know that sounds dirty...)

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's it! We need to get rid of the children AND the seniors!

2Shay said...

Where's the problem? ;)